Fantasy Found

Read your next fantasy here. Reaching out to touch you in that world where dreams take hold and everything else is second best.

All of the works found herein are copyrighted by law. Do not copy or use in part or whole without the authors permission. ©2002

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Treasure

My love for you lingers on quivering lips,
Blushed with a kiss, your hands on my hips,
Holding you close I hear your loving heart,
My hands move across you, my mind does chart,
Every nook and cranny, to know you better,
The heat from my loins quickens and get wetter,
Passion rises from your lips as they wander,
Moans escape me, eyes closed I do ponder,
How I could ever have lived so long without him,
As my body submits willingly to his every whim,
He lowers his knees slowly to the floor, where,
His warm tongue licks, then teases my body bare,
He gently spreads my legs, looking up with a plea,
“May I my Dearest One, make love to thee?”
“Yes my only love, I could never say no!”
Then with a smile he does make my body glow.
Surrendering again to heightened pleasure,
My love for him has become my daily treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home