I Never Liked Flying - Part VI
Turning me over on my stomach, he produces a bottle of massage oil that I didn't notice before. It has been sitting next to the fireplace and is nice and warm. Placing some in his hands and rubbing them together for a minute, he reaches down and starts on my shoulders. "He must have been a massage therapist in a past life because, Damn! This feels good!" I think to myself, totally lost in his touch. Kneading his way down he covers my back with oil, and he manages to work out all of the kinks from the plane ride. Then moving lower he works my thighs and lower legs, just moving to the inside of my thighs, right where I am the most sensitive. I can't lay still and a moan escapes me as he reaches in again, this time closer. Then with a quick stroke he reaches for my clit and moves back out, across my lower lips, sending shivers down my spine and causing my hips to rise up. He does it one more time for good measure, watches my reaction and then flips me over. I look at him and see that devilish grin on his face as he grabs the bottle of oil again. "Told you I will make you scream my name," as he rubs his hands together. Then with another wicked grin he starts his ministrations again to my front side.
This time he pauses to lean in and lick and taste his way down my body. His hands and tongue discover every nook and cranny as he moves down lower and lower. Pausing again, he parts my legs slightly and does a couple more of those quick strokes across my clit. He can feel how wet I am by now. I reach for his hand to suck his fingers, and he obliges me. All too soon he takes his hand back and moves to my legs. Finishing his work there, he parts my legs even more. Leaning in, he lowers his face to my hot, waiting honey pot. With just one long lick across my lips I start to moan. "You taste just like I imagined you would," he says licking his lips and diving in for more. Gasping as he grasps my clit between his teeth, I manage a "Thanks, so do you," before he starts to suck it. With each nibble and suck, my feverish pitch increases. Grinding my hips up into his face, and my legs quivering, I almost reach the crescendo when he suddenly stops and pulls away. "Oh God, why did you stop?" I ask, gasping. "Told you, my name... screaming," he says as he flips me back over onto my stomach.
My body is now covered with a fine covering of sweat and oil from passion and the fire. I am still quivering with excitement. He straddles my legs and I can feel his hardness on my butt. His hand slips between my legs, stroking me again. I reach back for him as he starts to slide his cock between my cheeks. As he moves, my hand is stroking also. I can hear him groan again as I squeeze my cheeks together, increasing the pressure on him. The oil has made him and me slick and he slides easily. My hips rise in anticipation of him entering me. He then reaches up and grabs a handful of my long red hair, tugging gently as he positions himself at my entrance. He gets the tip wet by teasing me with it, just placing himself just a half inch or so inside me, then pulling back out. Doing this several times, I moan and tell him "I want you! NOW!" These words send him into action as he plunges himself in to my dripping tunnel in one stroke, to the hilt. "OH GOD YESSSSS," I scream as he holds it there for what seems an eternity, both of us savoring the feeling. He starts to move slowly, as both of our hips start to circle. I can feel him touching everywhere and it almost brings me over the brink.
He is pulling my hair harder now, so I rise up on my hands and knees, giving him better access to me. We start to move together in a slow rhythm, speed increasing only after neither can take any more. With him pulling my hair again, I raise up, molding my back to his chest, and he releases my hair to hold and knead my breasts once more. I turn my head to kiss him, sucking his tongue as he increases his speed again. Moving one arm around his head to pull him closer and the other on his ass to dig my nails into, I moan into his mouth as I get closer to my peak. I can tell he is closer too, as his grip on my breasts' increases. I release my kiss as we both cum together, bodies quivering, covered in sweat. My back is arches' and I do scream his name, and he mine, as we both reach our orgasms together. I can feel his hot seed pumping into me and it almost makes me cum again. Collapsing on the rug with him still inside me I pass out from the release... lost in the sweet feel of him pressed against me.
We both awake later spooned together on the rug. He is still inside me, but starts to pull away. I whisper to him softly "Don't move, please?" He tells me that I am his to do with as I please. I tell him that he pleases me greatly and that I plan on taking him up on that. My hips start to move on their own accord, and I can feel him growing hard once again. I reach back for a kiss and he asks me suddenly "When are you planning on going home?” I reply, "I have an open-ended ticket and I can stay as long as you want me here." Smiling, he replies, "Well, that could be awhile." "No problem, Sugar," and I smile once more as I feel him once again tugging on my hair.
This time he pauses to lean in and lick and taste his way down my body. His hands and tongue discover every nook and cranny as he moves down lower and lower. Pausing again, he parts my legs slightly and does a couple more of those quick strokes across my clit. He can feel how wet I am by now. I reach for his hand to suck his fingers, and he obliges me. All too soon he takes his hand back and moves to my legs. Finishing his work there, he parts my legs even more. Leaning in, he lowers his face to my hot, waiting honey pot. With just one long lick across my lips I start to moan. "You taste just like I imagined you would," he says licking his lips and diving in for more. Gasping as he grasps my clit between his teeth, I manage a "Thanks, so do you," before he starts to suck it. With each nibble and suck, my feverish pitch increases. Grinding my hips up into his face, and my legs quivering, I almost reach the crescendo when he suddenly stops and pulls away. "Oh God, why did you stop?" I ask, gasping. "Told you, my name... screaming," he says as he flips me back over onto my stomach.
My body is now covered with a fine covering of sweat and oil from passion and the fire. I am still quivering with excitement. He straddles my legs and I can feel his hardness on my butt. His hand slips between my legs, stroking me again. I reach back for him as he starts to slide his cock between my cheeks. As he moves, my hand is stroking also. I can hear him groan again as I squeeze my cheeks together, increasing the pressure on him. The oil has made him and me slick and he slides easily. My hips rise in anticipation of him entering me. He then reaches up and grabs a handful of my long red hair, tugging gently as he positions himself at my entrance. He gets the tip wet by teasing me with it, just placing himself just a half inch or so inside me, then pulling back out. Doing this several times, I moan and tell him "I want you! NOW!" These words send him into action as he plunges himself in to my dripping tunnel in one stroke, to the hilt. "OH GOD YESSSSS," I scream as he holds it there for what seems an eternity, both of us savoring the feeling. He starts to move slowly, as both of our hips start to circle. I can feel him touching everywhere and it almost brings me over the brink.
He is pulling my hair harder now, so I rise up on my hands and knees, giving him better access to me. We start to move together in a slow rhythm, speed increasing only after neither can take any more. With him pulling my hair again, I raise up, molding my back to his chest, and he releases my hair to hold and knead my breasts once more. I turn my head to kiss him, sucking his tongue as he increases his speed again. Moving one arm around his head to pull him closer and the other on his ass to dig my nails into, I moan into his mouth as I get closer to my peak. I can tell he is closer too, as his grip on my breasts' increases. I release my kiss as we both cum together, bodies quivering, covered in sweat. My back is arches' and I do scream his name, and he mine, as we both reach our orgasms together. I can feel his hot seed pumping into me and it almost makes me cum again. Collapsing on the rug with him still inside me I pass out from the release... lost in the sweet feel of him pressed against me.
We both awake later spooned together on the rug. He is still inside me, but starts to pull away. I whisper to him softly "Don't move, please?" He tells me that I am his to do with as I please. I tell him that he pleases me greatly and that I plan on taking him up on that. My hips start to move on their own accord, and I can feel him growing hard once again. I reach back for a kiss and he asks me suddenly "When are you planning on going home?” I reply, "I have an open-ended ticket and I can stay as long as you want me here." Smiling, he replies, "Well, that could be awhile." "No problem, Sugar," and I smile once more as I feel him once again tugging on my hair.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home