I Never Liked Flying - Part III
We reach his place after the drive from the airport, and we are both starving. He suggests going out but I tell him to let me raid his fridge and see what I scrape up for us to munch on for now. Then I proceed to let him know that I would love to cook us something for dinner, something special for my first night here. "How does steak and baked potatoes sound?" I ask him with a grin. He responds with a smile and a "We will have to run to the grocery later." "That sounds great to me," I reply. I find some cheese and crackers in his fridge, along with some fresh fruit and bottled water. We sit down to eat our snack and talk some more. It's like we have never talked at all before, having a lot to say and enjoying every minute. "He is so easy to talk to," I tell myself grinning as he tells me about a race he was in the last weekend.
Later that afternoon we head out to the local grocery store. What an adventure this was! We had so much fun shopping that we had everyone in the store either staring or laughing at us. He was laughing at me while I was trying to pick out the perfect steaks and I got him back by stuffing his mouth with a cookie from a sampler plate. I also bought some fresh broccoli, a couple of baking potatoes with the fixings, a round of Gouda cheese, more crackers and a couple of bottles of Merlot. I had plans to wow him with my cooking expertise but I don't think it mattered that much to him, he was just happy to have me there. But hey, being a great cook doesn't hurt either!
When we get back to his place I help him unload the car but not before he reaches out to me for another kiss. Standing there in his driveway he pulls me in close, our bodies melded together. He kisses me with a passion I have not experienced in years. Moaning, I reach up to run my fingers through his hair. He does the same but tugs my head back, exposing my throat for some more burning kisses. He has me so weak kneed right now that he could have his way right here, right now without protest. Suddenly he releases me and says, "That is just a teaser for what awaits you later". Winking he picks up the bags and walks in the house. Stunned with passion I stand there for a minute to collect myself. "Whoa girlfriend, he has your number!" I think to myself as I smile broadly, get the rest of the bags and follow him inside.
"You have a great way of showing a girl a good time!" I tell him as I walk into the kitchen. He laughs and tells me that the opportunity was there and he took it. "I have been wanting to taste those lips of yours again since we left the airport. I couldn't wait any longer," he says with a smile. "Well any time you get the urge just let me know, I can take the abuse," I say laughing as we get the steaks ready to marinate. After that we get so caught up in preparing the food and talking that time just flies by. I look up at the clock in his kitchen and ask if he minds if I take a shower and a short nap. "I am jet lagged I guess, need to refresh my mind and body." I tell him as I suppress a small yawn. "Go ahead babe, I want you awake for what's to come later," he tells me smiling. "Mmmmm, so do I Hun, so do I," I tell him as I walk to towards the bedroom and that cool shower.
After taking the shower I dress in just a tee shirt and bike pants to take my nap. I don't want what I am planning to wear later to get wrinkled sleeping in it. A girl has to look her best when she is planning on seducing a man for the first time. Although, I have a feeling it's going to be a mutual seducing by the looks of things. God, please don't let this be a dream! Smiling again, I fade away with thoughts of him tugging my hair and those burning kisses.
Later that afternoon we head out to the local grocery store. What an adventure this was! We had so much fun shopping that we had everyone in the store either staring or laughing at us. He was laughing at me while I was trying to pick out the perfect steaks and I got him back by stuffing his mouth with a cookie from a sampler plate. I also bought some fresh broccoli, a couple of baking potatoes with the fixings, a round of Gouda cheese, more crackers and a couple of bottles of Merlot. I had plans to wow him with my cooking expertise but I don't think it mattered that much to him, he was just happy to have me there. But hey, being a great cook doesn't hurt either!
When we get back to his place I help him unload the car but not before he reaches out to me for another kiss. Standing there in his driveway he pulls me in close, our bodies melded together. He kisses me with a passion I have not experienced in years. Moaning, I reach up to run my fingers through his hair. He does the same but tugs my head back, exposing my throat for some more burning kisses. He has me so weak kneed right now that he could have his way right here, right now without protest. Suddenly he releases me and says, "That is just a teaser for what awaits you later". Winking he picks up the bags and walks in the house. Stunned with passion I stand there for a minute to collect myself. "Whoa girlfriend, he has your number!" I think to myself as I smile broadly, get the rest of the bags and follow him inside.
"You have a great way of showing a girl a good time!" I tell him as I walk into the kitchen. He laughs and tells me that the opportunity was there and he took it. "I have been wanting to taste those lips of yours again since we left the airport. I couldn't wait any longer," he says with a smile. "Well any time you get the urge just let me know, I can take the abuse," I say laughing as we get the steaks ready to marinate. After that we get so caught up in preparing the food and talking that time just flies by. I look up at the clock in his kitchen and ask if he minds if I take a shower and a short nap. "I am jet lagged I guess, need to refresh my mind and body." I tell him as I suppress a small yawn. "Go ahead babe, I want you awake for what's to come later," he tells me smiling. "Mmmmm, so do I Hun, so do I," I tell him as I walk to towards the bedroom and that cool shower.
After taking the shower I dress in just a tee shirt and bike pants to take my nap. I don't want what I am planning to wear later to get wrinkled sleeping in it. A girl has to look her best when she is planning on seducing a man for the first time. Although, I have a feeling it's going to be a mutual seducing by the looks of things. God, please don't let this be a dream! Smiling again, I fade away with thoughts of him tugging my hair and those burning kisses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home