Fantasy Found

Read your next fantasy here. Reaching out to touch you in that world where dreams take hold and everything else is second best.

All of the works found herein are copyrighted by law. Do not copy or use in part or whole without the authors permission. ©2002

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Never Liked Flying - Part V

Our bodies are now melded together tightly as we both start to move more to the music. Not saying anything to each other, just looking at the other and moving to the music. My hips start to move back and forth, grinding into him. I can feel his desire growing. His hand still in my hair he groans and tugs harder, pulling my head back exposing my throat. He leans down and kisses me just below my ear, burning his way to the hollow of my throat, then back up to the other earlobe, nibbling it. My hands start to roam his back, reading him, caressing him. Then, moving one up to his head, I pull him back for another kiss. His tongue roams my lips, then finds its way in to play with mine. I can't help but to start sucking it. He tastes so good; I can still taste the wine he recently sipped. The song ends but we don't notice, our bodies still moving as if it was still playing. Another starts and we shift our rhythms to match it, not wanting to stop moving or touching.

Kissing his neck, I move up to his earlobe, giving it a tiny nibble and breathe in his ear. I can feel his reaction from my warm breath through his entire being. I whisper to him "I want that dessert now." and start to pull his shirt lose from his pants. I pull it up and over his head, then walking around him slowly I run my hands over his chest admiring what I see. When I get back around to his front, he reaches for another kiss, which I give him with a smile. Pushing him back, I undo his belt buckle while his hands find my breasts, kneading them gently. His thumbs and forefingers pinch my nipples lightly, bringing them to full attention through the fabric of my dress. Groaning, he pulls my dress up over my head, as I sink to my knees in front of him. Leaning in closer, I look up at him and smile, and then with my teeth, I pull his zipper down. I watch as his desire springs to attention, having been released from its prison. "Mmmmm, well... hello there! I have been waiting to taste you!" I murmur pushing his pants down. He steps out of them, and moves back closer.

Taking his shaft in my hand, I start to stroke and I feel its shape and beauty. Looking up I smile again and take his hardness into my mouth, wetting it and my lips with my tongue. I can hear an "Oh God yes!" from him as I take him completely in my warm, wet mouth. Stroking and sucking his shaft I can feel it swell more, which excites me. I taste the sweet pre-cum, and looking up at him I start to moan with want of more. I move my other hand down to my already wet thong, stroking my self in time with my other hand. He throws his head back, groaning loudly now and I can tell I am about to get my dessert. I increase my speed now and by placing more pressure with my tongue, I can tell he is almost there. I move my hand to his butt to let my nails dig in slightly as he looks down at me to ask me if I am ready. He can see from my eyes that I am, and with a hot spurt he releases his gift to me. I take it all, and want more. I milk him dry, and lick up what I missed. I then stand up to kiss him. Pulling me in tightly to him, he kisses me deeply, tasting himself on my lips while deftly removing my bra at the same time. He pulls my thong down and I step out of it exposing my body to him.

I can feel his legs quivering from his release and I pull him down with me to the carpet. We are in front of the fire, wrapped in each other's arms. His free hand is exploring my body, roaming and caressing me. There is no need for words as we are talking with our hands and bodies. He gently pushes me to my back and starts to knead my breasts again, one and then the other, tweaking and gently circling my nipples. The areolas swell and puff out, showing him my desire for more. Leaning in he takes one into his mouth, his teeth capturing the nipple and pulls up, releasing it with a pop. This arouses me more and a moan escapes my lips. One of his hands has moved down to my belly, rubbing massage-like to my mound but not quite. My hips move up into him every time he gets close to it, and I move a hand to his head to caress his cheek, but at the same time pushing him lower. He looks at me, smiles, and then shakes his head no. He whispers "Going make you scream my name before this is over, I am not rushing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home