Arab Prince - Part II
It is near lunchtime and I left a note for you under your door and unlocked it. In the note I invited you to come down to the stables and choose a horse for a short ride around my estate, and a picnic lunch. I also mention that someone will be waiting outside your room to guide you to the stables, and to please choose some riding clothes from the various outfits that are in the closet.
I am in a large circular ring off to one side of the stables, working with a spirited Arabian stallion, when you appear. Your beauty nearly takes my breath away and makes me lose my concentration. Luckily the horse and I are old friends and he, sensing my distraction, takes advantage of it and decides to "horse around" a bit by sneaking up behind me and nudging me forcefully between the shoulder blades, almost causing me to fall flat on my face. Somewhat sheepishly I regain my composure and return my attention to the task at hand; I have been working out a new system of communicating with my horses that involves hand signals, and he has learned most of them by now.
I decide to show off a bit for your benefit and with subtle gestures I put him through his paces, having him walk, trot, gallop, turn in circles, rear up and finally come to me and kneel down on one foreleg. Whereupon I mount him bareback and he springs up to start racing around the circle, guided only by my knees. For the finale I guide him at full tilt towards where you are watching from the fence; your eyes open wide as you see him galloping towards you with no sign of stopping. You are about to leap off the fence where you are seated when suddenly the stallion, only yards away, digs in his hind legs, comes to a complete stop, and then rears upward, pawing the air with his front hooves and neighing loudly. Gracefully I leap off his back and come around to his front, where he comes back down to nuzzle me gently as I pat his head and stroke his neck.
"What do you think of him?" I ask you, as you gradually regain the color you lost seconds ago. "Isn't he magnificent?" You agree, saying that you had never seen such a fine horse and how the heck did he do all those things without reins, saddle, or bridle? I explain briefly the system I am working on... and then I invite you to the stables to choose a mount for our little picnic... that is if you are willing to accompany me? I apologize for having locked your room... and promise that from now on it will remain so unless you feel the need to lock it yourself. I also ask you if you are willing to hear my business proposal while we are eating lunch; I assure you that is it quite... attractive and mutually beneficial. I can tell this intrigues you, and you acquiesce.
I have a groom come and attend to the horse as I lead you back to the stables to choose your mount; you walk through and look at each animal, pausing for long moments, assessing their condition and nodding with approval occasionally. My suspicions are correct - you DO know your way around horses... finally you pause before a large Appaloosa gelding... another spirited animal, and very finicky as to whom he allows to come near him. Surprisingly, he comes right up to you and in seconds he allows you to touch him and rub his nose, which he likes enormously. I am flabbergasted at the rapport with which you have established so quickly - it took me weeks! You tell me you want him as your mount, and I ask you if you are sure... You reply, "Of course I am!"
"Do you ride bareback?" I ask you; you reply that you do indeed... I tell you that most of my animals are used to bareback riding with a light touch on the reins, but they also accept saddling if necessary. You assure me that a saddle won't be necessary; in moments he is ready, and you lead him out into the midday sunshine where my stallion is waiting for me. Once again he lowers his forequarters so I can get up on his back; you are quickly seated astride your horse and we take off at a brisk canter for the path leading out of the stable area and onto the grounds. I show you the various gardens where I am trying out new hybrid roses, and then I head for a large forested area where a clear stream meanders among the trees. We reach an open glade, carpeted in deep, luxurious grass, alongside the stream as it runs slowly by. In the shade off to one side there is a large blanket spread on the ground, several big, fluffy pillows, and a big picnic basket.
We dismount, rub the horses down, and let them free to graze - they will not stray far. I lead the way to the blanket and seat myself; opening the basket reveals an assortment of cheeses, fresh fruits, cold meats, pastries, spreads and an ice-cold bottle of wine in an ice bucket. I ask you if you like what you have seen so far; you reply somewhat guardedly that you do especially the stables and the horses. I pour you a glass of wine and hand it to you, and then I tell you that I would like to discuss a business offering.
I then drop the bombshell - I inform you that I would like you to become my partner in the firm. You can continue to model as long as you like, but I would like to have you begin taking over more of the administrative aspects of the business and especially... oversee the entire ranch operations as far as the horses are concerned... I can tell the idea greatly appeals to you, especially the part about working with the horses... Before you reply, I tell you that there is one condition that must be met beforehand... and that is that you must agree to become my wife. I tell you that you do not have to rush into the decision and that no matter what you decide you are now free to leave any time you want...
I am flabbergasted by your offer, and heady from the horse ride. I must be dreaming I think to myself, as I listen to your proposition. No man has ever tried to give me such a gift before. I mean, sure - jewelry and trinkets, yes. A few proposals from men whose jobs come before life, and the wives are only trophies, but this? I don't even know this man who is offering me a partnership in his company, his ranch, and his hand in marriage!
I quietly tell you that I must think upon your offer, and that there are a few things I must know first. But then I inform you that those questions will come to you when the time is right, and I think to myself that there are some questions I can get the answers to myself.
As we sit eating the picnic that you had set up for us, I use the time to study you, as you talk more of the ranch and of your love of the horses. This is the first time I have really had a chance to look at you, without being angry. You are tall, dark, and extremely handsome. You are no longer wearing robes and a turban, but instead you have on tight jeans and a tee shirt. A full mane of hair that is short in the front and longer in the back, accentuating a strong jaw line. Your skin is olive colored and youthful. I have a hard time deciding your age, but decide that you must be in your early 30's. Working with the horses has made you lean, and the muscles are pronounced in your arms and chest. I give you an approving look and you notice, but do not say anything. The wine must have gone to my head, because I can feel myself blush at being caught looking at you so. I take a sip and look again over the rim of my glass. You have stopped talking now and are looking at me with what cannot be mistaken as anything but lust in your eyes. Not knowing that I have drank nearly the whole bottle in my nervousness at being so close to you, I set my glass down and reach for your hand.
My mind tells me that this is foolish and to stop immediately, but my body is screaming to be caressed. At any other moment or any other time, my mind would be the boss in such matters and I would listen to it. But now, your closeness and the events of the past 24 hours have chipped their way into my being, my inner crust. I suddenly need to feel your hands on me, and can't wait for you to make the first move. I take your hand and place it against my face, reveling in the touch, warmth and feel of you touching me. You caress my cheek and bend over to kiss me. You are pensive at first, chastely kissing my lips. Then you become more insistent- your tongue parting my lips, reaching for mine. A hand steals its way to my breast the same way, hesitant at first then more assured as you find your touch is welcome there.
We are sitting on the blanket facing each other with our legs curled in opposite directions. You are still kissing me but I suddenly find both of your arms are around me, pulling me closer to you. As my body touches yours I can feel a difference come over you. You pull your head back to look at me and the hardness is gone. In its place a look of what appears to be love has come into your eyes. They have softened and I hear a soft sigh escape your lips as you look at me. Your hands are caressing my back with a seeming hunger to touch and know me intimately. I return you gaze and whisper to you that I want you to touch me, and to make love to me. Upon hearing the words from my lips, the look changes to one of desire and I tell you yes…
I am in a large circular ring off to one side of the stables, working with a spirited Arabian stallion, when you appear. Your beauty nearly takes my breath away and makes me lose my concentration. Luckily the horse and I are old friends and he, sensing my distraction, takes advantage of it and decides to "horse around" a bit by sneaking up behind me and nudging me forcefully between the shoulder blades, almost causing me to fall flat on my face. Somewhat sheepishly I regain my composure and return my attention to the task at hand; I have been working out a new system of communicating with my horses that involves hand signals, and he has learned most of them by now.
I decide to show off a bit for your benefit and with subtle gestures I put him through his paces, having him walk, trot, gallop, turn in circles, rear up and finally come to me and kneel down on one foreleg. Whereupon I mount him bareback and he springs up to start racing around the circle, guided only by my knees. For the finale I guide him at full tilt towards where you are watching from the fence; your eyes open wide as you see him galloping towards you with no sign of stopping. You are about to leap off the fence where you are seated when suddenly the stallion, only yards away, digs in his hind legs, comes to a complete stop, and then rears upward, pawing the air with his front hooves and neighing loudly. Gracefully I leap off his back and come around to his front, where he comes back down to nuzzle me gently as I pat his head and stroke his neck.
"What do you think of him?" I ask you, as you gradually regain the color you lost seconds ago. "Isn't he magnificent?" You agree, saying that you had never seen such a fine horse and how the heck did he do all those things without reins, saddle, or bridle? I explain briefly the system I am working on... and then I invite you to the stables to choose a mount for our little picnic... that is if you are willing to accompany me? I apologize for having locked your room... and promise that from now on it will remain so unless you feel the need to lock it yourself. I also ask you if you are willing to hear my business proposal while we are eating lunch; I assure you that is it quite... attractive and mutually beneficial. I can tell this intrigues you, and you acquiesce.
I have a groom come and attend to the horse as I lead you back to the stables to choose your mount; you walk through and look at each animal, pausing for long moments, assessing their condition and nodding with approval occasionally. My suspicions are correct - you DO know your way around horses... finally you pause before a large Appaloosa gelding... another spirited animal, and very finicky as to whom he allows to come near him. Surprisingly, he comes right up to you and in seconds he allows you to touch him and rub his nose, which he likes enormously. I am flabbergasted at the rapport with which you have established so quickly - it took me weeks! You tell me you want him as your mount, and I ask you if you are sure... You reply, "Of course I am!"
"Do you ride bareback?" I ask you; you reply that you do indeed... I tell you that most of my animals are used to bareback riding with a light touch on the reins, but they also accept saddling if necessary. You assure me that a saddle won't be necessary; in moments he is ready, and you lead him out into the midday sunshine where my stallion is waiting for me. Once again he lowers his forequarters so I can get up on his back; you are quickly seated astride your horse and we take off at a brisk canter for the path leading out of the stable area and onto the grounds. I show you the various gardens where I am trying out new hybrid roses, and then I head for a large forested area where a clear stream meanders among the trees. We reach an open glade, carpeted in deep, luxurious grass, alongside the stream as it runs slowly by. In the shade off to one side there is a large blanket spread on the ground, several big, fluffy pillows, and a big picnic basket.
We dismount, rub the horses down, and let them free to graze - they will not stray far. I lead the way to the blanket and seat myself; opening the basket reveals an assortment of cheeses, fresh fruits, cold meats, pastries, spreads and an ice-cold bottle of wine in an ice bucket. I ask you if you like what you have seen so far; you reply somewhat guardedly that you do especially the stables and the horses. I pour you a glass of wine and hand it to you, and then I tell you that I would like to discuss a business offering.
I then drop the bombshell - I inform you that I would like you to become my partner in the firm. You can continue to model as long as you like, but I would like to have you begin taking over more of the administrative aspects of the business and especially... oversee the entire ranch operations as far as the horses are concerned... I can tell the idea greatly appeals to you, especially the part about working with the horses... Before you reply, I tell you that there is one condition that must be met beforehand... and that is that you must agree to become my wife. I tell you that you do not have to rush into the decision and that no matter what you decide you are now free to leave any time you want...
I am flabbergasted by your offer, and heady from the horse ride. I must be dreaming I think to myself, as I listen to your proposition. No man has ever tried to give me such a gift before. I mean, sure - jewelry and trinkets, yes. A few proposals from men whose jobs come before life, and the wives are only trophies, but this? I don't even know this man who is offering me a partnership in his company, his ranch, and his hand in marriage!
I quietly tell you that I must think upon your offer, and that there are a few things I must know first. But then I inform you that those questions will come to you when the time is right, and I think to myself that there are some questions I can get the answers to myself.
As we sit eating the picnic that you had set up for us, I use the time to study you, as you talk more of the ranch and of your love of the horses. This is the first time I have really had a chance to look at you, without being angry. You are tall, dark, and extremely handsome. You are no longer wearing robes and a turban, but instead you have on tight jeans and a tee shirt. A full mane of hair that is short in the front and longer in the back, accentuating a strong jaw line. Your skin is olive colored and youthful. I have a hard time deciding your age, but decide that you must be in your early 30's. Working with the horses has made you lean, and the muscles are pronounced in your arms and chest. I give you an approving look and you notice, but do not say anything. The wine must have gone to my head, because I can feel myself blush at being caught looking at you so. I take a sip and look again over the rim of my glass. You have stopped talking now and are looking at me with what cannot be mistaken as anything but lust in your eyes. Not knowing that I have drank nearly the whole bottle in my nervousness at being so close to you, I set my glass down and reach for your hand.
My mind tells me that this is foolish and to stop immediately, but my body is screaming to be caressed. At any other moment or any other time, my mind would be the boss in such matters and I would listen to it. But now, your closeness and the events of the past 24 hours have chipped their way into my being, my inner crust. I suddenly need to feel your hands on me, and can't wait for you to make the first move. I take your hand and place it against my face, reveling in the touch, warmth and feel of you touching me. You caress my cheek and bend over to kiss me. You are pensive at first, chastely kissing my lips. Then you become more insistent- your tongue parting my lips, reaching for mine. A hand steals its way to my breast the same way, hesitant at first then more assured as you find your touch is welcome there.
We are sitting on the blanket facing each other with our legs curled in opposite directions. You are still kissing me but I suddenly find both of your arms are around me, pulling me closer to you. As my body touches yours I can feel a difference come over you. You pull your head back to look at me and the hardness is gone. In its place a look of what appears to be love has come into your eyes. They have softened and I hear a soft sigh escape your lips as you look at me. Your hands are caressing my back with a seeming hunger to touch and know me intimately. I return you gaze and whisper to you that I want you to touch me, and to make love to me. Upon hearing the words from my lips, the look changes to one of desire and I tell you yes…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home