Arab Prince - Part I
*This is told in duel gender... italics is the female and regular font the male.
I am a twenty-something ad model for hair products. I stay busy with that and enjoy the nightlife whenever possible. In recent weeks I have been noticing this strange black car following me... or seeming to whenever I go out. I have a date on this particular Friday evening with another of my girlfriends to go dancing at the local club. I am driving us to the club, and I think I see that black limousine following us in my mirror. Am I going crazy?
We get to the club and the valet lets us out. He takes off in my car as we walk inside. A few night-clubbers know me here but mostly I am unrecognized, and I prefer it that way. I find a comfortable seat at the bar, order a drink, and it's not long before I am invited to dance, which I accept willingly...
As you are dancing, you notice a stir around the entrance; soon a tall, robed and turbaned man enters accompanied by two huge bodyguards. The turbaned man’s face is half-covered; all you can see are the eyes and nose. He searches the dimly lit room for a few minutes… suddenly his hawk-like gaze captures you… you are riveted to the spot, music forgotten as something inside you both quakes in fear and yet… quickens in anticipation? His gaze softens for the briefest of moments; then he turns and makes his way to a secluded table. Your dance partner pokes you in the arm to regain your attention and you shake your head, as if waking up from being hypnotized.
I watch you as you move your body… swaying in time to the music… it fascinates me and I can’t help but stare at your beauty. I see other patrons sneak peeks my way but they are of no consequence - I only have eyes for you and my mind is made up. Soon the dance number ends and you sit back down at a table with your friends; I tell one of my bodyguards to go to the bar and find out what you like to drink, and to have him prepare a round for you and your friends, on me. As you are given your drinks a look of bewilderment crosses your face; the bartender explains who is sending you the drinks, and you look over my way. I raise my own drink in salute, and you shiver as my eyes roam all over what I can see of you.
I pat the table in front of me, inviting you to come over; you blush deeply and after a brief consultation with your friends, amidst much giggling, you stand up and make your way to my table. One of my bodyguards holds out a chair for you, and you sit nervously. I introduce my companions and myself; I tell you that I am an Arabian-born American, and happen to own the company who makes the products your company advertises for. I tell you that I had heard of the success the ads have been having all over the world, due to your modeling; I was very interested in meeting you and wanted to get to know you better.
You sense there is a lot I am not saying; I can feel that in your nervous gaze… I invite you to spend a weekend at my mansion in order to fulfill your curiosity and quell any fears that you might be harboring… as I have an offer I would like to make you…
I look at those dark eyes and think to myself that you are not to be trusted but at the same time I feel a strong pull towards you. I shove that away as instinct takes over and I try to gracefully decline your offer. “I am flattered by your offer but I have already made plans for this weekend. My friends and I are supposed to going to a cabin this weekend for some R & R. Please accept my apologies.” As I get out the last words your eyes grow dark and angry. I wish I could see more of your face but it is still hidden behind the scarf from the turban. Still I sense something else but can’t quite put my finger on it; the eyes are so hypnotic.
I go back and join my friends once again and we get back to having some fun. I am asked again to dance and I gladly accept, needing to relax from the stranger encounter with the dark man. I get out on the dance floor and let my body take over as I close my eyes and get into the rhythm of the music. As I get lost in it my hands subconsciously reach up and let my hair down from its bun, my hair cascades down my back in silky waves. It moves as I move to the music, I can feel it and it excites me. I am wearing a tight electric blue dress that clings to my body. It has spaghetti straps and I am wearing nothing but a thong underneath. My skin is nicely tanned and I have no need of hosiery or other decorations. I do not wear much makeup either; I don’t like it unless I am on a shoot. My hands steal to my breasts as I dance to the music, the nipples hard under my fingers. I am totally lost in the music and I can feel hands suddenly on my hips. I do not open my eyes, but continue to dance. The hands are caressing me, but not being overly intrusive.
Suddenly I hear a commotion somewhere in the background. The music has not stopped, and with fights being a part of the bar scene, I do not pay attention. Then from nowhere very strong hands have me by the waist and I have been picked up off the ground and slung over someone’s shoulder. My fists are beating into his back but it does no good as I am carried out of the bar. I cannot see where I am being taken, and my voice is tired from screaming. I am dropped unceremoniously into the back of a car, alone. The car squeals its tires as it peals out from its location.
The car ride is long and I fall asleep from exhaustion. When I wake I am no longer in the car but in a luxurious bed, with satin sheets and feather pillows. I am studying my room when I discover that I am quite naked under these satin sheets…
It is morning... I surmise you might be quite angry at having been ... abducted... like that... and you should be hungry. I unlock the door to your room and enter with a large cart containing your breakfast, and close the door behind me. You cover yourself up and demand to know where you are. I tell you that you are a guest in my home and you have nothing to fear. I also apologize for the manner of your getting here, and that I have a business proposition to make. I also explain that someone at the club had tried to get fresh with you and I intervened, only to cause quite a ruckus inside the establishment. This was what caused me to grab you and leave in such a hurry. You scream at me to let you leave; I tell you that it is not possible at this time... and I point to a door in one wall and tell you that it is filled with clothes for you. I also remove the covers from the fine tableware that is on the serving cart... delicious aromas waft forth as I tell you that you can eat whatever you wish... I then bow, turn around and leave you alone in the room.
I am still screaming for you to let me leave after you have turned around and closed the door behind you. I can hear the key turning in the lock and this makes me angrier. Not worried about being naked I rush out of bed and try the door but to no avail. Then the smell of food hits me and I realize I have not eaten in hours. I go to the cart to peak and I find fresh fruit, eggs, an assortment of breakfast meats, bagels, etc. It is a feast for many, but it sits here in front of me. I am amazed, but starved so I eat some of the fresh fruit and the bagel. There is orange juice and coffee also, of which I also partake.
After eating my fill I explore the room. There is a huge bathroom with a large glassed in shower. The closet turns out to be a walk-in filled with clothes - all my size. This puzzles me. How long has he been watching me? And how would he know my size? There are huge mirrors in all the rooms… and the clothes are gorgeous. I pick out a beautiful emerald green dress that is made of silk, with slits on the sides and a low cut back. It has strings that crisscross the back to hold it up with no shoulder straps. There is a dresser full of panties and bras. I pick out a matching emerald green silk thong and head for the shower to wash off the stink of the bar. The shower is amazing in it self as it has showerheads that cover every inch of your body…with a dial that sets the spray. I set it to massage and enjoy the feeling of the water beating against my skin. Then I see there is shampoo and rinse in containers on a shelf and I use those to wash my hair and everything smells of roses.
After I finish and dry my hair I get dressed and head back out into the other room. There is a huge set of double glass French doors with a balcony. I walk outside to see if I can tell where I am. What I see astounds me! There are gardens as far as I can see. Everything is in bloom. There is a stable off to one side, with some horses in the paddock area. They appear to be Appaloosa's. Other than that there is nothing else to see. Nothing is in the distance to give me a clue as to my whereabouts. I walk back inside and take a bite or more of fruit and I start to get sleepy… I shouldn't be… I lay down and my last thoughts are of the man who has taken me… those eyes…
I am a twenty-something ad model for hair products. I stay busy with that and enjoy the nightlife whenever possible. In recent weeks I have been noticing this strange black car following me... or seeming to whenever I go out. I have a date on this particular Friday evening with another of my girlfriends to go dancing at the local club. I am driving us to the club, and I think I see that black limousine following us in my mirror. Am I going crazy?
We get to the club and the valet lets us out. He takes off in my car as we walk inside. A few night-clubbers know me here but mostly I am unrecognized, and I prefer it that way. I find a comfortable seat at the bar, order a drink, and it's not long before I am invited to dance, which I accept willingly...
As you are dancing, you notice a stir around the entrance; soon a tall, robed and turbaned man enters accompanied by two huge bodyguards. The turbaned man’s face is half-covered; all you can see are the eyes and nose. He searches the dimly lit room for a few minutes… suddenly his hawk-like gaze captures you… you are riveted to the spot, music forgotten as something inside you both quakes in fear and yet… quickens in anticipation? His gaze softens for the briefest of moments; then he turns and makes his way to a secluded table. Your dance partner pokes you in the arm to regain your attention and you shake your head, as if waking up from being hypnotized.
I watch you as you move your body… swaying in time to the music… it fascinates me and I can’t help but stare at your beauty. I see other patrons sneak peeks my way but they are of no consequence - I only have eyes for you and my mind is made up. Soon the dance number ends and you sit back down at a table with your friends; I tell one of my bodyguards to go to the bar and find out what you like to drink, and to have him prepare a round for you and your friends, on me. As you are given your drinks a look of bewilderment crosses your face; the bartender explains who is sending you the drinks, and you look over my way. I raise my own drink in salute, and you shiver as my eyes roam all over what I can see of you.
I pat the table in front of me, inviting you to come over; you blush deeply and after a brief consultation with your friends, amidst much giggling, you stand up and make your way to my table. One of my bodyguards holds out a chair for you, and you sit nervously. I introduce my companions and myself; I tell you that I am an Arabian-born American, and happen to own the company who makes the products your company advertises for. I tell you that I had heard of the success the ads have been having all over the world, due to your modeling; I was very interested in meeting you and wanted to get to know you better.
You sense there is a lot I am not saying; I can feel that in your nervous gaze… I invite you to spend a weekend at my mansion in order to fulfill your curiosity and quell any fears that you might be harboring… as I have an offer I would like to make you…
I look at those dark eyes and think to myself that you are not to be trusted but at the same time I feel a strong pull towards you. I shove that away as instinct takes over and I try to gracefully decline your offer. “I am flattered by your offer but I have already made plans for this weekend. My friends and I are supposed to going to a cabin this weekend for some R & R. Please accept my apologies.” As I get out the last words your eyes grow dark and angry. I wish I could see more of your face but it is still hidden behind the scarf from the turban. Still I sense something else but can’t quite put my finger on it; the eyes are so hypnotic.
I go back and join my friends once again and we get back to having some fun. I am asked again to dance and I gladly accept, needing to relax from the stranger encounter with the dark man. I get out on the dance floor and let my body take over as I close my eyes and get into the rhythm of the music. As I get lost in it my hands subconsciously reach up and let my hair down from its bun, my hair cascades down my back in silky waves. It moves as I move to the music, I can feel it and it excites me. I am wearing a tight electric blue dress that clings to my body. It has spaghetti straps and I am wearing nothing but a thong underneath. My skin is nicely tanned and I have no need of hosiery or other decorations. I do not wear much makeup either; I don’t like it unless I am on a shoot. My hands steal to my breasts as I dance to the music, the nipples hard under my fingers. I am totally lost in the music and I can feel hands suddenly on my hips. I do not open my eyes, but continue to dance. The hands are caressing me, but not being overly intrusive.
Suddenly I hear a commotion somewhere in the background. The music has not stopped, and with fights being a part of the bar scene, I do not pay attention. Then from nowhere very strong hands have me by the waist and I have been picked up off the ground and slung over someone’s shoulder. My fists are beating into his back but it does no good as I am carried out of the bar. I cannot see where I am being taken, and my voice is tired from screaming. I am dropped unceremoniously into the back of a car, alone. The car squeals its tires as it peals out from its location.
The car ride is long and I fall asleep from exhaustion. When I wake I am no longer in the car but in a luxurious bed, with satin sheets and feather pillows. I am studying my room when I discover that I am quite naked under these satin sheets…
It is morning... I surmise you might be quite angry at having been ... abducted... like that... and you should be hungry. I unlock the door to your room and enter with a large cart containing your breakfast, and close the door behind me. You cover yourself up and demand to know where you are. I tell you that you are a guest in my home and you have nothing to fear. I also apologize for the manner of your getting here, and that I have a business proposition to make. I also explain that someone at the club had tried to get fresh with you and I intervened, only to cause quite a ruckus inside the establishment. This was what caused me to grab you and leave in such a hurry. You scream at me to let you leave; I tell you that it is not possible at this time... and I point to a door in one wall and tell you that it is filled with clothes for you. I also remove the covers from the fine tableware that is on the serving cart... delicious aromas waft forth as I tell you that you can eat whatever you wish... I then bow, turn around and leave you alone in the room.
I am still screaming for you to let me leave after you have turned around and closed the door behind you. I can hear the key turning in the lock and this makes me angrier. Not worried about being naked I rush out of bed and try the door but to no avail. Then the smell of food hits me and I realize I have not eaten in hours. I go to the cart to peak and I find fresh fruit, eggs, an assortment of breakfast meats, bagels, etc. It is a feast for many, but it sits here in front of me. I am amazed, but starved so I eat some of the fresh fruit and the bagel. There is orange juice and coffee also, of which I also partake.
After eating my fill I explore the room. There is a huge bathroom with a large glassed in shower. The closet turns out to be a walk-in filled with clothes - all my size. This puzzles me. How long has he been watching me? And how would he know my size? There are huge mirrors in all the rooms… and the clothes are gorgeous. I pick out a beautiful emerald green dress that is made of silk, with slits on the sides and a low cut back. It has strings that crisscross the back to hold it up with no shoulder straps. There is a dresser full of panties and bras. I pick out a matching emerald green silk thong and head for the shower to wash off the stink of the bar. The shower is amazing in it self as it has showerheads that cover every inch of your body…with a dial that sets the spray. I set it to massage and enjoy the feeling of the water beating against my skin. Then I see there is shampoo and rinse in containers on a shelf and I use those to wash my hair and everything smells of roses.
After I finish and dry my hair I get dressed and head back out into the other room. There is a huge set of double glass French doors with a balcony. I walk outside to see if I can tell where I am. What I see astounds me! There are gardens as far as I can see. Everything is in bloom. There is a stable off to one side, with some horses in the paddock area. They appear to be Appaloosa's. Other than that there is nothing else to see. Nothing is in the distance to give me a clue as to my whereabouts. I walk back inside and take a bite or more of fruit and I start to get sleepy… I shouldn't be… I lay down and my last thoughts are of the man who has taken me… those eyes…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home