Arab Prince - Part III
I can hardly believe my good fortune; this woman with whom I am so taken is now sitting next to me and willing to get closer, on a more intimate level, with me. As I begin to explore your body I tell you that I have only seen Arabian women up to now… your fair skin, ample bosom and luxurious hair are a totally new and exciting thing for me and they captivate me utterly. I explain that although I was born in Arabia, and my father taught me the Arab ways, my mother was American and she gave me an American education. I valued it greatly and wanted to escape the strict cultural limits of my homeland; when I came of age they both helped me establish myself in the States and this is the first time I have ever been able to get… close… to anyone that interested me. I had done some research into your background and admired you not only for your work but also your caring and gentle way with horses, something that closely matched my own personality.
You help my somewhat shaky hands as I undress you; in moments you lie beside me in naked splendor. I devour your perfect body with my eyes and begin touching, caressing… finding little by little those places that excite you, make you moan in delight and passion. As I discover each spot, I treat it to a tender yet seductive tongue licking… a flick here, a long slide there, a quick nibble… I linger for what seems an eternity on those creamy, full breasts – nipples proudly erect and begging for my attentions – my hands run over their smooth, rounded surfaces and caress and massage until you are squirming with passion; I place my mouth over them and suck, nibble, lick and suck some more until you cannot stand it and you grab my head with your hands and press my mouth tight to your right nipple. I bite down gently and rub my tongue over it… you scream and your body convulses in what seems to be an enormous orgasm.
When your shaking subsides you reach for me and hurriedly unfasten my jeans; I finish undressing and in moments am totally naked. You sit up and gently push me back… then you move down to my erect and throbbing manhood…
I look at your beautiful body and can't resist the urge to taste you. I take you in my hands and caress you softly; then with a moan I take your member in my mouth. With my lips I kiss the tip and run my tongue over it. I feel you shudder with anticipation. I take you in slowly, running my tongue over you, while my hands are doing their magic to your shaft. Slowly I suck you in a little at a time, while pulling down with my hands. I get an idea and pull my hair around and over your chest and take a little in my hands. I use one hand to stroke you with my hair and the other to rub your chest and nipples. I can hear a groan escape your lips as I suddenly take you in as far as I can into my mouth. Then sucking I pull you slowly out. Again you groan and I can tell you are already close, as you didn't cum earlier. This heartens me and I start to work my magic faster… Your hips are moving into me trying to go deeper. I do my best to accommodate you as my head bobs up and down on your shaft. My hand tightens its grip at the base and I start to run and press my tongue under you as I move up and down. Suddenly you groan loudly and your hips buck as you cum into my mouth. I swallow quickly and take every drop as you shoot your hot salty load into my waiting mouth.
Smiling at you, I pull up to your waiting arms and you kiss me again, deeply this time. You look at me differently this time, not as reserved as before. Is it love I see there in those dark eyes? I can't tell, but they are softer some how. I reach for your hands and tell you I want more… and I see those dark eyes light up again…
I have fallen head over heels for this woman… never thought it would happen to someone like me… the things she makes me feel both physically and in my heart are incredible. Something has finally broken down inside me… a wall that was unknowingly put up years ago has finally succumbed to the onslaught of pure, unadulterated love. I lay you back down again… and this time I descend to that triangle of passion, the gateway to your pleasure and mine. Your musky scent drives me wild; I drink it in deeply and begin to play with that fleshy nubbin that is already swollen and waiting… as my tongue slides over it slowly you gasp and arch your hips…you want more but I am not quite ready to give it yet… your hands play over your breasts, pinching and tweaking your nipples, as I caress your clit with my tongue… in minutes you are squirming uncontrollably beneath me as my hands fight to hold your thighs still. Suddenly I bear down, and cover your clit with my mouth… sucking deeply and then rasping it between my teeth… My tongue flicks rapidly back and forth against the imprisoned nubbin and you scream again…your hips buck wildly, almost throwing me off of you… now, I sense that it is time, time for me to give myself to you, utterly and completely. I scoot up rapidly and position myself over you… your hands guide me… and with a quick thrust I am inside you… you groan and arch upwards, taking my entire length in a swift capture of ecstasy as your orgasm continues unabated… even increased, as my length slides in and out, caressing those inner walls as you grasp me tighter and tighter with each convulsion. I wanted to make this last long but it is impossible; your passion has inflamed my own and in seconds I too reach my peak… I shout your name to the four winds as my body bucks and heaves, this time emptying myself into your inner sanctum, that fountain of life’s beginnings. As our shudders decrease, I lay my head down between your breasts… I can feel and hear your heart thudding, racing… slowing down little by little… my last thoughts, as I drift off to a completely spent unconsciousness, are of wonder and amazement – is this truly happening, or is it a dream, and will I wake up to find it all a figment of my imagination?
The tears fall silently down my cheeks as I lay there holding you. All my questions have been answered and my fears are laid to rest. Suddenly I've discovered what being truly loved is, and all in less than 24 hours. Is it possible? Can one fall in love that fast? I have heard people say that they fell in love at first sight, but I had never believed it. Yet it had happened to me, and the wonder of it all is almost overwhelming. Here, lying on my body, still inside me, is a man that offered me the world without even really knowing me. He is a handsome, caring individual that professed his love for me without words. Sighing aloud I wake you and as you stir I know what I must do. You look up at me with those dark eyes full of tenderness and once again the fires of desire for you have lit deep within me. You prop up on your elbows and smile, and I can feel below your own fire has begun once again. As the passion grows within us and starts to consume us both, I look at you and say just one word… "Yes!" The world as I once knew it is nevermore, but I am now at peace just loving you.
You help my somewhat shaky hands as I undress you; in moments you lie beside me in naked splendor. I devour your perfect body with my eyes and begin touching, caressing… finding little by little those places that excite you, make you moan in delight and passion. As I discover each spot, I treat it to a tender yet seductive tongue licking… a flick here, a long slide there, a quick nibble… I linger for what seems an eternity on those creamy, full breasts – nipples proudly erect and begging for my attentions – my hands run over their smooth, rounded surfaces and caress and massage until you are squirming with passion; I place my mouth over them and suck, nibble, lick and suck some more until you cannot stand it and you grab my head with your hands and press my mouth tight to your right nipple. I bite down gently and rub my tongue over it… you scream and your body convulses in what seems to be an enormous orgasm.
When your shaking subsides you reach for me and hurriedly unfasten my jeans; I finish undressing and in moments am totally naked. You sit up and gently push me back… then you move down to my erect and throbbing manhood…
I look at your beautiful body and can't resist the urge to taste you. I take you in my hands and caress you softly; then with a moan I take your member in my mouth. With my lips I kiss the tip and run my tongue over it. I feel you shudder with anticipation. I take you in slowly, running my tongue over you, while my hands are doing their magic to your shaft. Slowly I suck you in a little at a time, while pulling down with my hands. I get an idea and pull my hair around and over your chest and take a little in my hands. I use one hand to stroke you with my hair and the other to rub your chest and nipples. I can hear a groan escape your lips as I suddenly take you in as far as I can into my mouth. Then sucking I pull you slowly out. Again you groan and I can tell you are already close, as you didn't cum earlier. This heartens me and I start to work my magic faster… Your hips are moving into me trying to go deeper. I do my best to accommodate you as my head bobs up and down on your shaft. My hand tightens its grip at the base and I start to run and press my tongue under you as I move up and down. Suddenly you groan loudly and your hips buck as you cum into my mouth. I swallow quickly and take every drop as you shoot your hot salty load into my waiting mouth.
Smiling at you, I pull up to your waiting arms and you kiss me again, deeply this time. You look at me differently this time, not as reserved as before. Is it love I see there in those dark eyes? I can't tell, but they are softer some how. I reach for your hands and tell you I want more… and I see those dark eyes light up again…
I have fallen head over heels for this woman… never thought it would happen to someone like me… the things she makes me feel both physically and in my heart are incredible. Something has finally broken down inside me… a wall that was unknowingly put up years ago has finally succumbed to the onslaught of pure, unadulterated love. I lay you back down again… and this time I descend to that triangle of passion, the gateway to your pleasure and mine. Your musky scent drives me wild; I drink it in deeply and begin to play with that fleshy nubbin that is already swollen and waiting… as my tongue slides over it slowly you gasp and arch your hips…you want more but I am not quite ready to give it yet… your hands play over your breasts, pinching and tweaking your nipples, as I caress your clit with my tongue… in minutes you are squirming uncontrollably beneath me as my hands fight to hold your thighs still. Suddenly I bear down, and cover your clit with my mouth… sucking deeply and then rasping it between my teeth… My tongue flicks rapidly back and forth against the imprisoned nubbin and you scream again…your hips buck wildly, almost throwing me off of you… now, I sense that it is time, time for me to give myself to you, utterly and completely. I scoot up rapidly and position myself over you… your hands guide me… and with a quick thrust I am inside you… you groan and arch upwards, taking my entire length in a swift capture of ecstasy as your orgasm continues unabated… even increased, as my length slides in and out, caressing those inner walls as you grasp me tighter and tighter with each convulsion. I wanted to make this last long but it is impossible; your passion has inflamed my own and in seconds I too reach my peak… I shout your name to the four winds as my body bucks and heaves, this time emptying myself into your inner sanctum, that fountain of life’s beginnings. As our shudders decrease, I lay my head down between your breasts… I can feel and hear your heart thudding, racing… slowing down little by little… my last thoughts, as I drift off to a completely spent unconsciousness, are of wonder and amazement – is this truly happening, or is it a dream, and will I wake up to find it all a figment of my imagination?
The tears fall silently down my cheeks as I lay there holding you. All my questions have been answered and my fears are laid to rest. Suddenly I've discovered what being truly loved is, and all in less than 24 hours. Is it possible? Can one fall in love that fast? I have heard people say that they fell in love at first sight, but I had never believed it. Yet it had happened to me, and the wonder of it all is almost overwhelming. Here, lying on my body, still inside me, is a man that offered me the world without even really knowing me. He is a handsome, caring individual that professed his love for me without words. Sighing aloud I wake you and as you stir I know what I must do. You look up at me with those dark eyes full of tenderness and once again the fires of desire for you have lit deep within me. You prop up on your elbows and smile, and I can feel below your own fire has begun once again. As the passion grows within us and starts to consume us both, I look at you and say just one word… "Yes!" The world as I once knew it is nevermore, but I am now at peace just loving you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home