Fantasy Found

Read your next fantasy here. Reaching out to touch you in that world where dreams take hold and everything else is second best.

All of the works found herein are copyrighted by law. Do not copy or use in part or whole without the authors permission. ©2002

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Best of Blogs Awards


I find myself truly amazed to find out I have been nominated for a Best of Blogs award. I honestly didn't know I was read here, much less that someone has enjoyed what they found here.

I have been nominated for the Best of Sex Blog category. Voting starts tomorrow, so if you enjoy my stories, please take time out to go vote for me.

By the way: I appreciate the nomination, whom ever you were!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle said...

Great blog. Congratulations.

I would love to trade links with you if you're open to that. I've started an erotic fiction/true confession blog myself.

Let me know, and thanks for sharing this steamy writing.
Love,
Is

12:14 AM  
Blogger Nomad said...

Congratulations :)
Now I am going to read thhe one under this.

3:03 AM  
Blogger AC Investor Blog said...

Hi All !!

Wonderfull theme you have !!

Very useful blog !! I'll come here more times.

AC

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home